Black And White Collab 2 Black And White Collab 2

The Rabbit magician from Ronald was cool O_o There is an awful lot of horny lines flying all over the place... But they end up doing some neat stuff :) Thanks for sharing this one!

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

I really enjoyed that small little "I'm ok!" scene xD Nearly everything in this collab had some kind off entertainment value... and to be done with just one layer (I trust you in this) is actually pretty fucking nice! ^^ Good job!

The Astronaut The Astronaut

Better than expected :D

I actually laughed when his phone rang and it made that VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVnoise xD Good job!

'DREAM' 'DREAM'

Headline - This is crazy :D

Monhty Python's fot must be proud of being a part of your art ^^

Bang Bang Youre Dead Bang Bang Youre Dead

This is awesome!!

One of the best things here ;_; But why do I think of EddsWorld?? This seems as something he would do also... but he didnt need too - YOU are here ^^ <3

TASTY TASTY

Well it was tasty but...

Would I watch it again? Maybe for the music but overall I dont see the point in it :P
But keep up the good work! You're awesome ;)

Anime fight! Anime fight!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISOaaaaaaaw

:P A big fucking xD on this shit! xD You, my friend (NOP), truly know the expert's way of making quality (NOP) anime! Good job!

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Game on! ^^

This shit (and other shit you've shitten) contains both a moral and comedy! It's like a vegetable that taste like candy O_O How do you do it??
AWESOME!

Then I Run Then I Run

Huh? O_O Mumindalen-inspired? :&gt;

Le huh? So that girl has both harmless cute thoughts/wishes and fantasies in her mind, but also dark, wicked ones - that she ultimately discovers or what?
I like how the sun is drawn ^^
Nice story nonetheless... I think I have to watch it some times to make it clearer (maybe I'm slow x))

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you very much for your review!
I don't usually give away what my more abstract movies are really about because I like to read all the different interpretations people have.

But for once I'm going to give in and tell you that this movie is simply about a person having a bad experience with drugs (The drugs symbolized by the cake the person eats in the beginning). It's also why he's got such drowsy eyes throughout most of the movie.

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

I'm gone be trolling and give this one just a 9 ^^

nooo ofc this is a 10. I was NOT expecting 3D animation!! 8O Only video here with it no?? HOW do one do that?? I want to learn -____-
THANKS for reminding me of Red Baron and other characters I have seen and still NOT seen... (for me, the "not seen" will change from now on...)