Continuity Continuity

Quite original :)

After a while it actually got kinda hard and I like that ^^ Also I really like the thing you did with the music... making the intense part follow quietly in the background ready to come fort when you actually are INSIDE the world :D I can definatly have this going in the background just as pleasent music ^^

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Perfect game for perfect insanity! :)

Very original! Very fun idea
alot of Very
...but now I grow weary... will sleep, will be back laaaaater
:O:O
^^

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Such a beautifull story Q_Q

Be it fiction or not I relate to the story very well. My mom had some rare cancer that only 10 of 9'000'000 people a year suffers from... but now 4 years after the removal of that 3 kg tumor we think she is cured.

On another note, I didnt find the eight level :P and although it was fun to play and the music was great I dont feel like playing it all again just to find that one.

Depict1 Depict1

TBH its fun C:

I like the fact that someone is giving everything comment here "useless" because he is LYING! ;D

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

So awesome!! XD

I couldn't loose, NO, I wasnt ALLOWED to loose B-D Not with such great exciting music and party lights and and and the HAT on the dinosaur!! I'M A FREAKIN VELOLCIRAPTOR WITH A HAT FIGHTING DEATH TO THRILLING MUSIC AND A PARTY IN THE BACKGROUND! >8O
awesome... had to try again

Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

Enjoyable BUT:

:I LIKE THE STYLE! :D remember it from something... especailly the hero's assistance-nose.

This game feels to be all about the parts that you want intelligent AI take care of when playing as the hero xD

Dire Haven Dire Haven

fun game, but one thing is bugging me

Why has the green naked frogguy higher jump than the rest?
One lost level I won just because I had to wait for him to show up so I could reach the platform. EXPLAIN! >8(
Over all funny to play ^^

Mittens Mittens

For a game made in 48 hours its awesome! :D

But I dont think I will play it again :P It was a bit easy, but you made me try hard to make it so :)
So overall: A cute story, with the cat being the real hero in the end. Unexpected! :)
I really like this pixly style too :3

One thing... The Boss could have attacked a little... but maybe you were out of time for that?

Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Bugs o____o

I enjoyed playing ti, until teh bugs got the overhand >8( And there was no way for me to attack the bugs ;( Insert "Punch bugs in the face!"-button. ^^

But seriously, I started over again and some coins from my previous game was still there for me to pick in the new game xD And ofc that the shop buttons didnt work one bit.
But the most intriguing part is that the quality lowers it self all the time when you click O____o

And how do you use the cannon??

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

The gameplay rules!

I love games with dash, this was more fun than that Gay Unicorn Rainbow or whatever -game :D
The last boss was challenging... even in normal mode... but I understand why there is a hard mode cause I still won the game with 11 lives ahead of me... (even thou the last boss(es) stealed about 7 :c)
Nice that the combo increased from just adding hundreds to increasing 500s after you reach 2000 or what it was... but why did the combo end after 5000? ^^ I could have gotten 7000 :C I t just went back to 100 again...

Great Game :D Will now actually TRY hardmode ;)