Black And White Collab 2 Black And White Collab 2

The Rabbit magician from Ronald was cool O_o There is an awful lot of horny lines flying all over the place... But they end up doing some neat stuff :) Thanks for sharing this one!

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

I really enjoyed that small little "I'm ok!" scene xD Nearly everything in this collab had some kind off entertainment value... and to be done with just one layer (I trust you in this) is actually pretty fucking nice! ^^ Good job!

The Astronaut The Astronaut

Better than expected :D

I actually laughed when his phone rang and it made that VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVnoise xD Good job!

Continuity Continuity

Quite original :)

After a while it actually got kinda hard and I like that ^^ Also I really like the thing you did with the music... making the intense part follow quietly in the background ready to come fort when you actually are INSIDE the world :D I can definatly have this going in the background just as pleasent music ^^

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Perfect game for perfect insanity! :)

Very original! Very fun idea
alot of Very
...but now I grow weary... will sleep, will be back laaaaater
:O:O
^^

Alight (in dreams) Alight (in dreams)

Such a beautifull story Q_Q

Be it fiction or not I relate to the story very well. My mom had some rare cancer that only 10 of 9'000'000 people a year suffers from... but now 4 years after the removal of that 3 kg tumor we think she is cured.

On another note, I didnt find the eight level :P and although it was fun to play and the music was great I dont feel like playing it all again just to find that one.